Fall Leadership Conference
November 16-17, 2023
Location: Columbus Convention and Trade Center
Our annual Fall Leadership Conference & Competition gives our students the opportunity to learn vital leadership, work readiness, employability, and communication skills.
What you can expect from the Conference:
- The opening session is led by a student state officer team elected by their peers. A motivational keynote career speaker provides a better understanding for all to learn how to apply the tools for success learned in their local schools.
- Academic Quiz Bowl- a competitive event incorporating several core classes that help students practice effective test-taking skills.
- A formal dinner on Thursday evening in the beautiful grand ballroom where we learn and explore social skills and business etiquette needed for a helpful transition to after high school. The training offers access to business and industry tours, connections to post-secondary education, and numerous breakout sessions covering topics such as dress for success, financial management, interviewing skills, self-advocacy, self-regulation tools, and much more.
- The student state officer team facilitates a self-advocacy-themed session.
- A life-changing and unforgettable experience for all who attend.